Friday 23 March 2012

Springing Back




Just back from the USA . . . I am still slightly jetlagged, but looking forward to getting back into the swing of things as soon as possible. It seems I got back just in time to Spring forward with the move to British Summer Time this weekend (Thanks Mum for reminding me)

While I was away I managed to squeeze in some time with a  Stampin'Up! demo friend in the US and I got invited along to a few local events which were tremendous fun. It was great to witness first hand how they do things over there and I took away lots of ideas for future classes of my own.

Of course no SU event would be the quite the same without a make & take session and these were great fun too. Some of the goodies I tried out over there aren't yet available in the UK...but watch out because there could be some good stuff coming down the line very soon....

                                                                                                                                                                                    In the meantime I can share these cute little Easter projects...   A chick card (above) made using the top note die and assorted punches ...and the Easter hanging banner (below)                                                                                      

E and A 
S and T

E and R 
Completed EASTER hanging banner



As soon as the jetlag subsides I will be back with some updates on my US crafting experiences, some more projects and  some exciting information about future promotions...

But for now its nap time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cxx



No comments:

Post a Comment