Monday 14 May 2012

Loving the new mini


I have all my lovely goodies from the new mini now and have been like a kid in a candy store trying them all out - you should see what used to be my desk , although you'd have a hard job spotting it under the mountain of goodies spread all the way along it.

The horrible weather has meant more crafting time, but it also means the lighting here is horrible and so in the end I scanned this card ...which is not ideal as alters the colours and  it makes the pearls look like metal pins...but anyway this is a pretty little card I made to say Thank you to someone who did me a good turn recently. It is made using the gorgeous Bordering on Romance stamp set . I used Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party from the in-colour collection and the framelits die to cut the main panel.

 Actual crafting has taken priority this week but I plan to upload some new projects in the coming days

Happy Monday!

Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment