Wednesday 19 September 2012

Happy Stampin'

Today our niece turned eighteen and family members turned to me to make cards for her special day... by the time I had made six different designs and had delivered them to various family members, I realised I had yet to make a card from us ...

So this card  includes her favourite pink, uses some of my favourites from the summer mini catalogue and provides a sneaky peek of something very new.

The stamped flowers were coloured with watercolour wonder crayons,cut out by hand, fixed to the card using dimensionals and then highlighted with crystal effects and to finish I popped a rhinestone in the centre of each. The end result was quite pretty...and sadly lost in the rather poor quality photo.

I am off to join other team members for a stampin' day out this weekend and will be busy making swaps -starting tomorrow. I have yet to decide on the design for my swaps,  but once I have it figured out I will post a sample...or two...  since I am known for not being able to stick to just one design

Until next time


Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment