Thursday 13 September 2012

Sharing...

I just wanted to share a couple of the lovely gifts I received at in the past week or so.

The first is this very cute brooch (right) which everyone at leadership training was given by the very lovely Donna , who came over to join us from the USA to share some of her experiences and projects with us all.  It is just the perfect gift for a group of Stampin'Up! demos and I  have never seen anything like this anywhere... It is just so cute...I love it! Thanks Donna!




On the same day I got the beautiful  brooch  (left) from my lovely upline Bekka. This is just so pretty and has been admired by many. To be honest the picture really doesn't do it justice...it is made using twisted fabric, lace trim and the gorgeous new scallop edge tulle from the new seasonal catalogue with a fabulous antique brad at the centre. Thanks Bekka, I love it and will wear it often.


And my final gift was from my Mum who stumbled across these in a little shop in Devon ...she said I saw it and I thought of you... Its actually a fridge magnet but I have fixed it to my magnetic board in my craftroom where I can see it...Thanks Mum!



I spent a lovely few hours today with my new downline Karen, talking about stampin' matters and then of course doing some actual stampin'...because we love what we do and we love to share.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment