Saturday 22 September 2012

Stampin' Day

I am off tomorrow for a fun stampin' day with my extended team members. I am really looking forward to it, apart from the early start and the train journey that is...but once I get there, it will all be worth it. Since I stopped working outside the home I am definitely not a morning person!


As part of our team meet ups we swap samples for our inspiration boards and this time round the suggested theme is winter...and so in addition to making a dozen tree cards, I have used the fabulous new snow flurry bigz die from the Autumn Winter Seasonal Catalogue to make some really simple but pretty hanging snowflake ornaments. The die itself is so pretty that all was needed was a little glitz with dazzling details and a rhinestone in the centre, but you could add far more decoration if you wanted or you could cut the whole thing out of the glimmer paper for extra sparkle.

The photo isn't the best as the swaps are all bagged up and ready to go so I popped one into the scanner for quickness, but I hope you get the general idea of how pretty this die is...




My bag is all packed up and ready for the morning and now its time for me to head to bed if I want to be able to move when the alarm goes off tomorrow. Who knew there was a 7.30 in the morning too?

Until next time, take care
       

Christa   xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment