Sunday 21 October 2012

Happy Hour

I am back.... after two weeks in 90 degree sunshine the grey and damp UK is a real delight to come home to...

Jet lag has been brutal but tomorrow I am off to Peterborough for a fun training day with other demonstrators in the team. I am really looking forward to a creative day...I just hope I can stay awake all through it!

Swaps are a big part of all our get-togethers and  because I have been home less than 48 hours, I was really short on time. Still I hope that my simple swaps will be well received.

For these I used  whisper white and the new in colours...the examples in the photo are Primrose Petals. I used two embossing folders top and bottom of the coloured panels and the Happy Hour stamp set. I also used three punches -the postage stamp punch, oval punch and one of the itty bitty punches (for the glimmer paper flower in the centre)

I have some new projects planned for next week and will resume regular posting as soon as I am fully awake and have mind and body on the same planet and time zone.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment