Saturday 24 November 2012

Deck the halls


With the Season of Goodwill almost upon us, here is a little something different from me this time...a Festive wreath.

I built each of the flowers by layering up punched or die flower shapes that had each been cut from cardstock or designer paper and then  inked and folded, rolled or pinched  into shape and sealing them with crystal effects and adding some dazzling details for a little extra sparkle. The new large pearls were perfect for the centres of the open blooms.

The finished flowers were nestled in among the tulle bows...the photo really doesn't do it justice, but I am delighted with the end result and just had to share it.

If you would like to get your hands on the goodies needed to make a wreath like this one then please contact me. Place an order with me before Christmas and I will send you the detailed instructions for making the wreath.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment