Monday 10 December 2012

Its Frosty...


Well the weather outside is frightful....  and so I have been staying indoors in the warm, making lots of Frosty inspired projects.

On the left is a card for posting so the layers are simply ink edged and matted on the other to keep postage costs and in transit damage potential to a minimum. I took the picture before I added the personal message to the front of the card. This was a really fun card to make using punches, dies and embossing folders.




To the right is this really cute little decorated Frosty tea light. I have seen a few these pop up on blogs today as pendants and brooches and it is really simple to add the fixings of your choice to the back of the tea light unit, but this one is intended as a table decoration. The tea lights are battery operated and the ones I bought have a flickering flame effect.  This one was made using punched shapes and some gems and ribbon and was really fun to do.



I have some more frosty themed items in progress and once they are all finished I will share them here. They are destined for the Festive Feast at Stoke Newington Town Hall this weekend. If you are in the area please do pop in and say hello.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx


No comments:

Post a Comment