Monday 31 December 2012

Reflections...

With all the festive feasting done and as another year draws to a close I thought it might be fun to take a quick look back at my personal favourite projects... So with one per month here are my perosnal favourites in 2012




January...  and this progressive scrapbook page was clear favourite. This was so much fun and the picture here shows it at A4 stage...










February... I made bookmarks for team swaps and this is the one I kept for myself. It is still on my night stand and has been in every book I have read this year... and it still looks as good today as when it was first made.


 March...and my clear favourite was this EASTER banner I made when I got together with some crafting buddies on a trip to the USA I have made lots of these since with names and other greetings but my first will always be my favourite.
April's ...choice is easily this framed layout for 2012 ...a year of celebration with the Royal Jubilee and the London Olympics all to look forward to...























May.... and an 80th Birthday card for a very special Mum using  framelits and the lovely  Bordering on Romance stamp set






June... and it has to be this Tea Shoppe card  made for my special Mum on her 75th birthday...the day we went for Tea at The Ritz!





   



                                                                                                                 





And July was just a MONSTER month for kid's birthdays...





                                                 



August brought The Elements of Style stamp set into my life and it remains one of my all time favourites
















September saw this cute little fellow appear as part of a Halloween set...but used here for a caught a bug? get well card.








For October I have chosen as my fvaourite a card that I never featured here on the blog, but it was part of a techniques class. It was a pretty and fun card to make and included stamping. embossing, punches and a faux pinwheel effect.











November's favourites were these cute little mini treat bags made using the fabulous petite purses die







And finally December.... elf legs... these were a huge hit at the local craft fairs and were such fun to make...



Looking back, 2012 was a year of celebrations and fun....and one in which we were lucky enough to experience the inspirational  London 2012 Paralympics.

So as 2012 draws to a close I would like to say Thank You ... and wish you all good things for the coming New Year 2013.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment