Tuesday 19 February 2013

Boutique Boxes and bags

So yesterday I posted a card made with a stamp set I have had for a while (even though I didn't really use it until this week) and promised I would be sharing old favourites and highlighting some new products too...so today I thought I would quickly share with you something I made using the new Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit  (item no 129306) which is on page 25 of the 2013 Spring & Summer Seasonal Catlaogue.

This kit comes with everything you need to make some really cute gift boxes. In the pack there are 8 die cut boxes which are pre scored and printed on one side with a cute mini polka dot design, 8 printed mini note cards,a sheet of die cut decorations which includes leaves, paper
 buttons, gorgeous doilies and some borders, 16 buttons, 4.6m crumb cake & very vanilla bakers twine and some stampin' dimensionals....all you need  to add is a little adhesive and some imagination.

The catalogue picture shows a sample of a decorated box so I thought  I would share with you this quick and simple project I made. Instead of  closing the box I took the longest flap and turned it over  and adhered it to the outside to leave one end of the box open and  I added a handle which I secured with mini brads.  I  decorated the turned down flap with some co-ordinating cardstock and designer series paper and added the doily, button, bakers twine and leaf  decorations from the kit. The just for you is from the A Little Greeting stamp set which I bought with the boxes as part of the money saving bundle (bundle item 131104  at £11.95)

All that was left to do was to pop the gift inside the bag and it was ready to go.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment