Saturday 16 February 2013

Grungy Birthday


While the whole world goes hearts and roses crazy, I have been enjoying some inky fun of the more grungy kind using sets I own that I have not used as often I as should.

I have seen a  few designs lately using basic grey and various shades of yellow and I really liked the idea of combining the traditional drab and the bright and summery...

So for these two cards I opted for basic grey and summer starfruit and I choose to use the Clockworks and Blue Ribbon stamp sets.

For the card above I used the small background stamp from clockworks set , greeting from Blue Ribbon set, basic grey and summer starfruit ink, sponges, bakers twine, mini silver brads, dimensionals and the paper piercing kit and piercing tool.


For the card on the right I used the large and small background stamps from the clock works set, the blue ribbon stamp set, basic grey and summer starfruit ink, sponges, scallop and plain circle punches and dimensionals.








I carried on the same design for the inside of the cards too.




So that is what I have been up to while the world went romance crazy... now that the madness is over I plan to take a look at some of the newer products this week...and also take a look back at some old favourites too.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx



No comments:

Post a Comment