Wednesday 10 July 2013

Giggly goodies....



When I very first set eyes on a preview copy of the new annual catalogue my heart was captured by the cute Giggle Greetings stamp set and I knew it would be top of my list...and it was...and it seems only right that the very first cards I make with my new goodies include this wonderful set.

It has four stamped images each with its own cute and funny sentiment.

The birthday card on the right was made using coastal cabana and baked brown sugar from the new in colours selection. I also used the Simply Stars set to form the accent on the top corner.




The card on the left I like to think of an empathy card of encouragement. I used the new in-colours designer series paper  (which I love by the way) in Strawberry Slush  and I also used two of the stamps from the the Tape It stamp set for the additional accents on this card.








I also used Tape It on the card on the right ...but this time I used it  to stamp the background using strawberry slush and baked brown sugar (from the new in colour collection) along with crushed curry (one of the new revamp colours.) I also used an embossed panel of crushed curry matted on to strawberry slush as a base for the 'cheese-cake/cake of cheese'  image. The Happy Birthday banner is from the Hostess set Banner Greetings







Finally for the fourth image in the set I made this cute little card  ...which I plan to send to my niece who just got a new job (a promotion)

For this one I used baked Brown Sugar throughout and I fixed the banner greeting to the card with a new and super cute  candy dots builder brad.


I fell in love with this set the moment I clapped eyes on it and I knew I had to have it...and I was right. These are just my first test cards using this set...I think this will be out on my desk for many months to come...after all we can all use a giggle now and then...



With such a huge variety of gorgeous stamp sets in the new catalogue it can be hard to choose. Do you have a favourite set yet? What is at the top of your wishlist?

I will be back soon with something else mad using my new goodies.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment