Tuesday 9 July 2013

Goody goody Goodies...


Not sure why every minute feels like an hour when you are waiting for a delivery but finally it arrived and I  got my husband to drag the stuff upstairs into the spare room so I could spread it all out on the bed.  I took a quick photo after I had opened the box and checked the list of gorgeous goodies...

I spent around an hour this evening mounting and attaching labels to the seventeen stamp sets, which  gave me time to have a think about how I might use each one.

In the coming days I will share some of the projects I plan to make using the new products. We have painters doing the outside of our house which means I need to stay home for the next couple of days  ... what better way to pass the time than stamping.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx




No comments:

Post a Comment