Friday 5 July 2013

My Favourite things....G H and I

G is for ...Giggle Greetings

I just fell in love with this stamp set the moment I saw it. It is cute and funny and can be used with or without the sentiments and can be coloured or not as you choose. I needed a giggly set and this fits the bill perfectly. My set is on its way as I type and the minute it arrives I will be using it for sure...


H is for... Happy Day

Stampin' Up! likes to reward its demonstrators and during a recent promotion I earned this stamp set for free and the sentiments are just great - especially for those just because cards...The other elements are classy and make good focal points and also great backgrounds and borders. I used Happy Day in the making of both these cards



I is for...Inkiness


Lets face it, where would us stampers be without ink?  Ink pads and refills and Illuminate pads to add shimmer and those wonderful new in colours are always high on my list... and lucky me I have the new ink pad storage caddy on its way ...I will be sure to upload a photo of that when  it arrives too. My ink pads are going to love having a proper place to call home and I am going to love having somewhere to keep them all stored so I can see what I have and grab what I need for my project.


So that is ABC (or should I say  the G H and I )  of a few of my favourites for today ...I would love to know what is catching your eye....and I will be back soon with some more thoughts , hints and project ideas inspired by the contents of the new catalogue. As always if you have any questions or would like to know more about any products or promotions please do get in touch 

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment