Monday 25 November 2013

Oh my...

Convention was a blast! With around 850 demos from five countries all gathered in one place, the creative energy was amazing.

It was just fabulous to have the chance to meet so many new people from places near and far and to catch up with old friends too. It was an action packed few days and I know I was not the only person who fell asleep on the train on the way home from Manchester.

A huge part of Stampin' Up! gatherings is swapping project samples with others. This time I also signed up for and took part in two organised swaps. The first of these was a card candy swap where we each made a set of card candy and packaged it.

I haven't had time to photograph the fabulous candy I received but this was the candy I made. The picture on the left shows the candy pieces and the picture below shows them packaged (with apologies for the glare from the cello bag)







I will try to take pics of some of my general swaps in the next few days, there are so many beautiful projects it will take me a while to process them all.

As demonstrators we get advance information on up-coming products and at convention we got some wonderful sneak peeks of fabulous products coming  in the New Year.  We also got the chance to check out the newly released UNDEFINED kit... This was so much fun and really easy to do. If you ever wished you had a particular stamp, maybe something very personal or super quirky then this could be the answer to your prayers. Undefined is a kit that allows you to carve your own stamp and mount it on to a wood block...and when you run out of rubber to carve and blocks to mount it on there are refill kits available too.  It is available right now and you can check it out here on  my demonstrator website. If you have any questions please do get in touch.


Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment