Thursday 16 January 2014

A Fresh New Start

Happy New Year...late I know, but things have been hectic since we began the craft room renovation just before Christmas and my husband went down with a severe case of the decorating bug so it has been non stop  renovations here and my craftroom, while all freshly painted, became a stop gap general paint store while he kept going in the other rooms up here.

Crafting time has been minimal because most of my fabulous supplies are packed away and instead of the ten feet of work table I currently have a  small table just two and  half feet square on which to work....and it is in the middle of the room so things keep sliding off the back of it onto the floor. It is not ideal...


All of this is made worse because I have fabulous new goodies and want to make lots of fab samples and projects to share but it is hard going in these conditions.

I love the fabulous fun new retro papers  I used them in the card on the left... and the new stamp sets have so much potential I am going to have hours of fun with them all.

It is hard to find somewhere with decent light at the moment, and that doesn't look like a construction site, but I will  try to get some decent photos taken of what I have done so far... these include further sneak peeks of products from the upcoming Spring & Summer catalogue.

The renovations will soon be finished and my craftroom will become fully operational... Normal service will be resumed very soon.... my stampin' sanity demands it

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx






No comments:

Post a Comment