Friday 16 May 2014

What do you a call...

What do you call a gathering of demonstrators from up and down the UK?  I am sure there should be an official name for it...but anyhow this weekend there will indeed be a gathering of demonstrators for the UK regional event in Telford and always it is guaranteed to be energetic, noisy and above all fun!

As always swapping is a big part of any demonstrator event and with over 300 people due to attend the possibilities are endless. I did not get as many swaps prepared as I usually do, but I do have some because it just wouldn't feel the same without a little swapping... the projects are always amazing and inspirational and I always come home with loads of new ideas...

As I am leaving today I can't post pics of my swaps but I will share teeny tiny peeks and I can say I used Life in the Forest stamp set as the focus for my swaps this time.  When I get back I will  show my swaps in full along with some of the swapped projects I got in return.


Until next time, take care

Christa   xx
                                                                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment