Sunday 8 June 2014

Sneaky peeking

As demonstrators we are able to pre-order some products from the up coming catalogue and I have just taken delivery of the first batch of new goodies (second lot are due for delivery next week) as well as copies of the new annual catalogue (that will be released on 1st July...)

Now it is of course very easy to get caught up in all the excitement of a new catalogue , but of course the current catalogue is still live and still has lots of fabulous goodies inside...

But naturally I could not resist opening my new goodies and thought I would share this sneaky peek simple project made completely using products that will be available  in the new catalogue.

I am a huge fan of the in-colours and I've never met a set of  in-colours I didn't like ...and this years selection is no exception. They are really great colours, coordinate beautifully with each other and also with the colours within the main Stampin' Up! colour families. As always I have a favourite shade...but that will soon change as I work with them all more often... Can you tell what my favourite shade is? I wonder what yours will be?

Until next time
Take care

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment