Sunday 13 July 2014

About the label

No, this is not a post about labels - although with this stamp set it could easily be....so watch this space for a post that is really about labels coming soon...

The stamp set I am trying out today is called About the Label and it is a really cute set with a bag, an envelope and a jar stamps and lots of teeny labels to go with them. The labels come in three shapes and there is a handy little labels punch set to go with this and make my life (and yours) so much easier.  The bag , envelope and jar need to be hand cut but they are  simple shapes and quick and easy  to do.

This is really a multi product card and it gave me a chance to try out lots of my goodies on one project. For this card I cut some 12x12 kraft card and I used one of the stars from the new pictogram punches set to randomly stamp a background. I used the project life corner rounder punch which gives a slightly rounder edge than the normal corner punch and I sponged the edges with blackberry bliss ink. I stamped the images and mini labels using the blackberry bliss ink and I cut and punched them all out. I took a strip of crushed curry cardstock and used the (sadly  retired) scallop edge punch on both sides. I am so sorry to see it go but I own it so I'll use it.  I cut a piece of rich razzleberry card and used the new hearts border punch along the top. I LOVE this heart punch not only because it is so cute but also because when you punch it gives you hearts instead of waste and you can use these cute little hearts on your projects. Once I had adhered the layers of card to the card front I adhered the bags and envelope and popped the labels on with dimensionals....and the card is done.

If you have any questions about any of the products mentioned or you would like to order products or maybe join the Stampin' Up! team then  please do get in touch

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment