Wednesday 16 July 2014

Rock Star

A really quick card from me today using the You Rock single stamp .

I almost always end up falling in love with all the single stamps in each catalogue but this year this particular one really called out to me... I just love the humorous possibilities

I stamped a kraft card base with the hardwood background stamp using baked brown sugar ink and used the same colour marker for the rocking chair. I took the crushed curry from the image mat and used that shade of ink to stamp the word star (from the pictogram punches set...more from that one very soon)  and I cut the word STAR out using the project life framelits. I inked the edges and added a punched star from gold glitter card and used a glue dot to secure that over the stamped star... Then I just popped the image and the word panel onto the kraft base with dimensionals and job done.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment