Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sunshine

I needed a quick card to pop in with a package I was sending off. I really wanted to use the sentiment from the new Ray of Sunshine stamp set but because I was in a hurry I didn't feel I had time to build the sunshine images that are in that set...so I grabbed Kinda Eclectic and used the fabulous rays and leaves from that set along with the sunshine set I already had in mind.

One of the things I have always loved about Stampin' Up! products is the colour coordination across the range of products...but it is not just the colours that are so versatile, the stamp sets are too and so many work really well in combination with other completely unrelated sets.

I have had workmen in the house from dawn to dusk all week so I am really tired, but hope to get some stamping time later and will aim to make some sparkly new samples to share in the coming days

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment