Friday 18 July 2014

You're a Star

I have been working on a few projects which I can't actually share just yet - they need to get to where they are going first otherwise the surprise might be spoiled....

but yesterday I heard news that a special little boy did a really good job taking the lead role in his school play...which this time happened to be a musical and according to his sister he absolutely nailed it...

So I wanted to send him a quick card to let him know that although we couldn't be there to see him perform, we know what a little star he is...

and with that in mind out came the new stars mask... and I was totally amazed at how easy it as to use. Just a few minutes with a sponge and some ink and I had covered an entire A4 sheet in random stars. The You're a Star stamp form pictogram punches and one of the cute sequins were all it took to make this quick and easy card which will hopefully put a smile on someone's face.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment