Tuesday 16 September 2014

Birthday Card


I was asked to make " a sort of  funny but I'm not sure what he likes" birthday card...and since don't know the recipient at all and so I can't help on that front, I played it safe with this slightly "cheesey"  card.

I used a kraft base with a decorative dots embossed white panel and yellow as the core colour and the cute little mouse from the life in the forest stamp set, some gorgeous new washi, the sentiment from  Just Sayin' set  was cut using word bubbles framelits and the stars were cut using the Little Pieces embosslits.

For the inside I used one of the image stamps from Giggle Greetings  which I stamped onto whisper white card, cut out and adhered to the inside of the card...and I teamed it with with one word stamps form Age Awareness photopolymer set.

A bit cheesey perhaps but I think it works...

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment