Saturday 13 September 2014

MDS to the rescue again

Yesterday I got a call with a last minute request to make a couple of cards that needed to be ready by tonight. This is the first time I have been asked for this type of card and so it was MDS to the rescue once again...


There was a very short amount of time to make these cards and as the two young people are part of the same family and the message  and wishes are the same for each, I kept the design the same and just changed the colours.


 The more I use MDS the more impressed I am with just how simple it is .  I can do the whole layout, change the colours, add elements so simply and can check it all before I save the project.  It is a far quicker process than if I stood in my craftroom surrounded by all my supplies...  and the end result - two cards ready for the young people who are about to set off to start their life adventures at University.

Of course MDS will never replace the pleasure of designing and making things from scratch in the usual way in my craftroom, but when time is short or the project is very specific, MDS is an extra tool available for me to use.

If you still haven't tried MDS you can download a trial version for free via my online store. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. As always if you have any questions please do let me know

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment