Thursday 11 September 2014

Not sleeping on the job...honest

I haven't fallen asleep at my desk...but I did dislocate my elbow and tear a tendon which has made crafting a bit of a challenge...but with the help of  some fabulous ESP support (physio not psychic)  things are slowly settling..

Of course babies have no sense of timing and one in our family decided to come today -  a week earlier than expected...and so  I say a hearty Thank Goodness for MDS!  

Using MDS I was able to design, print and assemble this cute baby card today and all without too much strain on my poorly arm. I printed out the main panel already sized to fit my card base and I also printed the blocks, teddy and onesie a second time, cut them out and popped them on the card with dimensionals. A couple of basic rhinestones and it was good to go.

A pretty pink card for a beautiful baby girl.

If you haven't tried MDS yet, what are you waiting for? It proved a life saver for me today and you can try it for free. If you'd like to know just drop me a line.

Until next time,

Christa   xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment