Tuesday 6 October 2015

Inktober day 5 ( a little bit late)

I made this yesterday and then life got in the way of the actual upload so it has been sitting on my desk patiently waiting to have its photo taken...

I haven't used them  enough since I got them, so this was an experiment using one of the Happy Patterns stencils and four of the ink pads that were on my desk yesterday. I cut my base to the size I wanted, decided where I wanted the word happy to be and taped the stencil in place over the top of my base card. Using sponges I started at the bottom and added ink through the stencil, changing colours every two rows of dots, blending where they overlapped.  I sponged some ink around the edges before matting it onto a blackberry base . The butterfly was  punched, inked and added with a glue dot.

Today's make is drying as I type and will be uploaded later.
Until then
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment