Thursday 1 October 2015

"INKtober" - day one

It's October and all around the world artists are taking part in the INKtober Initiative and creating a new inky drawing every day of the month

Now I can't draw for toffee but I do use ink so I decided I would try to  keep pace and make one inky project every day for the month of Oct/INK- tober..Starting with this card I made for a friendship swap.

I brayered ink on the embossing folder before I ran it through my big shot, lightly sponged ink over the embossed area afterwards, stamped the images on top and used the blender pen to add colour to the flowers. I stamped and clear embossed the wording for a tone on tone effect and used markers and sponge ink on the hand cut dragonfly.

So a really inky start to the fist of the month...  Tomorrow is another day ;)

Take care
C

No comments:

Post a Comment