Thursday 14 January 2016

The Sky's the Limit

Today I thought I would share the sale-a-bration freebie my husband chose for me. This one is a limited time product and only available until the 15th February , so if you want it, please don't miss out.

The vintage plane is a great image and really easy to cut out...all the fiddly detail is inside!

I needed to make this card really quickly and so grabbed  a retired embossing folder (sorry, no longer available oops!)  but the stamp set does come with cloud stamps and I will do other cards using this set  with a variety of background options.

There are some great wording stamps with this set and the fonts are really classy. As this was a birthday card and I want the recipient to have an exhilarating day, I adhered one of the planes upside down.... They loved it.

More soon... until next time,

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment