Tuesday 9 February 2016

Get well card

A friend is in hospital and  I wanted to send her something pretty and cheery and so I opted to use Rose Wonder stamp set and the floating re-inker technique.

So I stamped the rose and leaves using versamark embossing ink and I heat embossed using white embossing powder. I masked off the leaves and sprayed water onto the embossed rose image and then added a couple of drops of three shades of pink re-inker and allowed it to pool where it wanted. Once that was dry I covered the rose and repeat the process on the  leaves with two shades of green re-inker.

Once that was dry I edged the card panel using a sponge and green ink. I also used the green ink to stamp the two sentiments I had chosen.

 I adhered the card panel to a pink mat and adhered that to my base card. Finally I added a die cut butterfly that was floating about on my desk. I left the inside of the card totally blank so I could write personal message.

That's about it for this one...Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment