Wednesday 6 April 2016

Choose Happiness

Choose Happiness was one of those stamps sets that I loved at first sight and I used it a lot when I first had it...I found it perfect for making embossed backgrounds and I love all the elements that you can layer up to add dimension and interest. Its another set that would work perfectly with just about any sentiment or for any occasion.                                                            

For this card I deliberately steered clear of heat embossing and decided to try it with a fair amount of white space....which I filled slightly with a pale ink and a random splash stamp (from Awesomely Artistically set - another of my all time favourites) After I took this picture I added a wink of stella brush to the flower and butterfly for that extra little sparkle.                                             

With no real design plan in my head before I began, I was quite happy with how it turned out. 
Until next time                                                       
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment