Sunday 25 September 2016

Marquee Messages


As soon as I saw the Marquee Messages set in the catalogue I knew I had to have it...and I love it. It has a good selection of wording options and works well with other sets too making it so versatile. Here I have also used the labeler alphabet set (and the Happy Birthday is from a retired set that I love and still use often...)

For this particular card I initially kept to black and red for the stamping. The I went back in and I used the gold marker pen (which I have just realised seems to have retired when I was not looking ...oops! Mine is still good and I am going to keep using it) and also some dazzling details to add some bling to the design... and then when all that was dry I decided to go back again and stamp some stars into the white space and for that I used crushed curry ink to finish things off ..and I was done! .
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment